Rationalizing the Irrational!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Week one in the bag!


Week one of school is done! My History course looks to be very interesting and my English Lit course is full of...well, reading. More importantly though, I feel a lot more comfortable in this environment. There is a mountain of reading to be done with no logarithms in sight, hallelujah! I am very confident in my abilities in this line of study the reverse cannot be said for the IT course I was taking. I will likely post up some of the more interesting stories and essay ideas I'm working on in the future.

On a sports (golf) related note: Carter played his first round of golf of the season yesterday at Harbour View. He shot a cool 55 on 9 holes AND he managed 2 pars! AWESOME! He was super excited running from shot to shot, Jackie and I are so proud!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment