Rationalizing the Irrational!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I wonder if the guy doing the kicking feels like puking after?

Week one in the Biggest Loser - Winnipeg has come to an end! I have felt pain, sickness, joy, euphoria, hunger, humility and a size 11 Under Armour shoe square up my ass!

I was very active this week: Swam 3x's, Ran 3x's, Boot Camp 2x's....it all adds up to a total weight lose for the week of:

6.5lbs!

I am very pleased to say the least.

I have been very strict with my nutrition - I had let it slack off a little before and over Christmas. I can truly say that the eating part of my weight loss journey is the least of my worries. I am able to control what and when I eat. I have very good habits in this area. I just need to work harder at pushing myself past my mental comfort level. My first boot camp was a killer and if it were me on my own I would have given up after about 10 minutes (essentially the "warm up"!) I think that the boys over at the Brick House Gym can see that I can dig deeper and are up to the challenge of pushing me beyond my perceived limits.

I will be trying hard this week to ignore the pain and push as hard as I can when at the gym. I will strive to feed the animal with the best possible food. I will keep my mantra in mind: "I don't give up, ever!"

One last thought: "Grapefruit, Juicy Fruit!" - Jimmy Buffet (I'll explain next blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment