Rationalizing the Irrational!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Almost There!


I can certainly see the light at the end of the tunnel! 

My last 2 essays were handed in this past week. I have my English final exam on Thursday and my Histroy final exam next week (Monday, Aug 8). I will have all of August off. We'll be able to actually do fun stuff...not that writing essays is not fun...but given a choice, I'd rather be golfing! On a bright note I now know what "verisimilitude" means!


What's next...my left calf is cooperating nicely so I will resume my 1/2 marathon training program. Tons of golf with Carter and Jackie. We have the first 2 weeks of August out at Sioux Narrows...unfortunately I will be back and forth from Winnipeg due to my last 2 lectures and exams. We plan on a lot of kayaking, beach sitting, golfing, bike riding and BBQ'ing. There may even be some adult beverages involved! 

P90X has kind of been the odd man out in all this. Jackie and I have been finding it difficult fitting in the workouts. Life can be busy, even when you think you shouldn't be too busy. I think that instead of working out 6 days a week it will most likely morph into a workout as much as we can fit in kind of program. It's not that we have a lack of commitment...it's just flat out hard to logistically fit the workouts in. (I guess instead of blogging I could...)



Luckily, I do not feel like the dude who is sitting down in the cartoon! 





No comments:

Post a Comment