Rationalizing the Irrational!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Carters crazy train


Yesterday I watched a video called barnwars. It was funny, take a look at the link. I went to Fun Mountain for my birthday party. we went on water slides, ate hot dogs, and ate cupcakes!

good-bye.
Carter 

The maiden post of an 9 year old! Thanks for that Carter! The link he's included is actually kind of funny. 

Well, week one of P90X is just about over....my hamstrings are killing me (kind of feels like after my first full marathon!) We did about 300 lunges the other day. The nutrition plan is going very nicely. I have noticed a little decrease in NRG due to the reduction of carbs (this is a very short term reduction...only 3 weeks or so.) The program puts your body into a ketosis state. Again this is only for a short time. I don't think I would like to live like this long term (eating 60% protein, 20% carbs and 20% fat). I have noticed my reliance on coffee in the AM has diminished as well...not sure why!

Today is a massage day! YIPPEE!!

That's it for now,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment