Rationalizing the Irrational!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm Such a Loser!

WELL I DON'T REALLY THINK OF MYSELF IN THOSE TERMS....HOWEVER!

So the other day a friend of mine makes the comment that he and 4 of his co-workers were doing this contest put on by Hot 103 called Winnipeg's Biggest Loser. He mentioned that one of their guys may not want to do it. I chirped up and said let me know if he bails on you.

So I get the call today....I'm in! I really want to lose more weight....BUT, I want to do it in a safe way. I have had a "ton" of weight loss experience and I know how to properly do it. Anyways, here's the deal.

We get a FREE 3 month membership to a gym called The Brickhouse complete with a personal trainer!

Since Christmas I have lost 8 pounds by watching what I eat and running more. This will continue as I start a more "rounded" workout program!

Watch for weekly/daily updates....the official weigh in is this Saturday. I currently sit at 249.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment