Rationalizing the Irrational!

Saturday, January 30, 2010


Well our first session with Paul was amazing! He kicked the crap out of us in about 40 minutes! I weighed in at 254lbs with all my clothes on....pretty much what I was expecting.

Paul had us do a series of exercises from jumping jack to push up to squats. We also had to do various moves with a 15lb sand bag (easy at first....very hard later!) as well as planks. Great short work out. This is going to be a great experience.

He wants us at his one hour boot camp 3 - 4 times per week. It will take some scheduling magic but I should be able to swing it as well as keep my marathon training and morning swims intact.


My goal for the next 3 months:

  • Lose: 25lbs
  • Increase core strength
  • Increase overall muscle mass
  • Lose 2 - 3 inches around the equator
  • Become a faster runner
  • Become a stronger swimmer
  • SURVIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment