Rationalizing the Irrational!

Monday, April 4, 2011

MASTERS WEEK!


This week is by far my favorite week of the golf season. The Masters tournament has an aura of tradition and history, unlike any other event. It's one of the best venues in golf...and one of the most exclusive. The azaleas are in full bloom and the color green seems a little greener at Augusta National! This is the one week of the year that I will be glued to the Golf Channel and the network coverage. Normally Masters week starts my engines for golf, this year my engine has been rev'd up since Christmas.

I hit balls at an outdoor facility on the weekend...I am hitting it the best that I've ever hit it. I am very excited for my future and I'm very excited to have rekindled the fire for golf again. I was a little worried that I would never fall in love with golf again. Running and triathlon were certainly fun, but it's time to get back to doing something that I am very skilled at...and passionate about!! I can't wait to start playing in opens again and working my way back to mini-tour golf...then who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment